Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just start writing.

I used to do this.  I used to do this a lot.  Back in the day I had a MySpace blog which had friends clamoring for posts on a daily basis.  Then I had a blog right here on Blogger that got tons of views from all over the world. And I used to write in journals.  And in Word documents that I would save and place in a folder on my desktop.  

But all that stopped.  I'm not sure exactly when or why, but here I find myself years later yearning to put thoughts to paper (or computer screen) once again.


So what do I write about?  The last time I did this, I chose to write about my favorite tennis player. Looking back at those posts I can believe how passionate (read: obsessed) I was about him (ok I still am).  And on MySpace things got way too personal. Too many deep thoughts and over analyzing. Boy was I in a different place back then.
 


Do you see him?


Now I'm happy and life is good.  So does that mean there's nothing significant to write about?  Nah, there's always something to say.  So just start writing.

There.  I did it.  Not much substance huh?  


We'll see if things get any more interesting than this.  I think they will.  I'm getting my hair dyed on Saturday and there's a pool party to attend in the afternoon.  


See, significant stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment